It’s summer season, and indulgence in Mangoes is a must. In our last blog https://balancetheplate.com/mano-yay-or-nay/ we already revealed the little secret to enjoy mangoes without any fear of weight gain. So, here we are with some quick & healthy Mango recipes that you can try and relish guilt free!
1. Cranberry Chana & Mango Chaat
- 1 cup boiled Kabuli chana
- 1 tbsp onions
- 1 tbsp tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp mango
- 1 tsp coriander
- Chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp Tamarind puree
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Green chilli
- For dressing, mix tamarind puree, salt, pepper & olive oil together.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Add dressing in it, mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
2. Mango Pudding
- 300ml low fat Milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 chopped mango (large)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Vanilla extract
- Granola (for Garnishing)
- Combine milk, yogurt, chia seeds, honey & vanilla extract in an air-tight mixing bowl.
- Cover the bowl and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Stir the mix again and refrigerate in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- If the mix looks thick, add some more milk as per your requirement and mix well.
- In a serving glass, add 2-3 tbsp chopped mango dices.
- Top it with milk & chia seed mixture.
- Add another layer of granola on it.
- Top it up with 2 tbsp mango dices again. Serve immediately.
3. Fresh Mango Salsa
- 3 ripe mango, diced.
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a serving bowl, add mango, coriander leaves, bell pepper, onion and jalapeno. Drizzle lime juice on it.
- Using a large bowl, stir the ingredients together. Sprinkle salt and mix well.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes and serve.
Did you like our healthy mango recipes? Share your views in the comment section below. If you have any such more recipes and would like it to get published, please mail us at email@example.com